The legalization of marijuana is giving rise to a new era in the cannabis industry. The legal cannabis sector is expected to become a $50 billion market by 2021, according to an economic study published in March by Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
Now that weed has officially been legalized in many states across the country, more and more people are flocking to retail shops that sell legal cannabis products. Cannabis shops now have access to weed from licensed producers at lower prices than before because of competition from other retailers.
You might be wondering where you can buy weed legally and what are the best places to source your weed supply.
Here’s everything you need to know about buying weed near me.
Where To Buy Weed Legally?
There is a ton of cannabis being sold on the black market, and you won’t be able to find it at a local store. But with legalization, you now have access to legal cannabis products, like a weed, edibles, concentrates, oils, topicals, and more.
Depending on where you live, most states have laws in place that allow you to buy and/or grow weed legally. You can find a full list of states that have legalized recreational or medicinal marijuana here.
How To Buy Weed?
Buying weed can be confusing, especially if you’re new to the scene. You’re probably wondering where you can buy weed legally and what shops to shop at. For starters, you should always buy weed from a licensed dispensary.
Licensed producers are regulated by state laws, so you know you’re purchasing from a legitimate business. Check with your local government to find out where you can buy weed legally, as some states have limited access.
You can buy weed in person, over the phone, and online. For example, you can buy pot from a brick-and-mortar dispensary, order bud online via a dispensary’s website, or order concentrates.
You can also buy edibles, tinctures, and other cannabis-infused products from a variety of online retailers.
Tips For Buying Weed
– Buy from a trusted source. Always purchase weed from a licensed dispensary. If you buy from a black market dealer, you could get arrested. The same goes if you buy from a friend or a relative.
Any cannabis purchased without a license is considered illegal, and you could face harsh penalties, including a lifetime ban from flying with an airline.
– Research the product. Before you buy your first-ever cannabis product at a dispensary dc, be sure to research it. This is because the products available in dispensaries vary greatly. When you’re researching the product, be sure to look up the effects and benefits so you know what you’re getting yourself into.
– Get a recommendation. If you’re buying your first-ever product, make sure to buy from a dispensary that has a recommendation from a trusted source, like a medical marijuana doctor.
– Get a discount. A lot of dispensaries offer discounts for their first-time customers, so make sure to ask if they do. This is another way to get a discount on your weed.
– Know your state’s laws. Cannabis is still illegal at the federal level, so you want to make sure you are following the laws in your state.
– Have fun! This could be your first time buying weed, so don’t put too much pressure on yourself. If you buy a product you don’t like, you don’t have to finish it. You can just put it away and try something else next time.